Platinum temperature sensors encased with Polymer-Ceramics
- Fully customized and application-specific design of protective casings
- Integration of functional and/or constructive components possible, e.g.
- mounting elements
- additional mechanic and/ or electronic functional elements
- Minimal dimensions possible
- Several sensors in one housing
- Temperature-resistant up to +350°C/ +400°C, on customer demand up to +600°C
- Thermal stability similar to ceramics
- Good electric isolation characteristics of the casing material
- Customer-/ application-specific connection cables (insulation materials E-Glass, R-Glass, PTFE or PEEK)
- Higher mechanic stability compared to sensors coated with ceramics (higher pressure, bending and vibration resistance)
- High lifetime, long-term stability and reliability
Platinum temperature sensors encased with polymer-ceramics
- ... automotive series application;
- … a central platform component for the efficient large series/ mass production of customized temperature sensors.
(Development in co-operation with HITK/Fraunhofer IKTS Hermsdorf, Germany)
We offer individual consultation and production to realize solutions for your specific measuring task(s).